Sunday, September 25, 2011

Isabel Marant Lexy Jacket

I still feel a little guilty, but I bought the Isabel Marant Lexy Jacket in Anthracite from this season's Etoile fall collection from Traffic a few weeks ago. I totally balk at paying so much for a jacket, but I've always wanted the perfect classic boucle jacket and it quickly sold out pretty much out of everywhere, so I just asked for an advance on a Christmas gift. I finally got to wear it today as the weather has started to cool off. It's not too scratchy and fairly stretchy, I like the stripey pattern, shoulderpads and leather trim. It's the perfect weight for LA fall / winter so I imagine I will have lots of chances to wear it for the many years to come. See more pics of the Lexy jacket here.
Outfit: Etoile Isabel Marant Lexy Jacket, Etoile Isabel Marant grey cords, J Crew t-shirt, Hermes belt, Balenciaga bag, Prada Minimal Baroque Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...